Monday, February 05, 2007

Long time no hear!!!

Sorry ladies for the length between my posts. I don't even know where to begin but lets just dive in:

Stampin Up! February Newsletter

Hi everyone!

First of all I must start off by apologizing for taking so long to get this newsletter out to you all. I've just returned from CHA in Anaheim (Craft and Hobby Show) and so I'm a bit behind right now.

I've got lots to discuss with everyone so lets just dive in:

1) I will be starting a new Stampin Up! 10 for 10 to begin in March!!!! Approximately the 3rd week of March with the exact date to be announced. I'm taking the first 10 that register. For those of you unfamiliar with how a 10 for 10 club works here are the details:

Want to build your stamp collection, but can’t have a workshop right now?

Join a Stamper’s Ten Club

Here’s how it works:

Every month you will receive and exciting, customized class and I provide everything. In exchange you agree to place a $25 order per month for one year. With 10 people in the club*, you will be the “hostess” once in a given year (taking off July and December to ease the strain of the holidays). At our first meeting we will determine by draw the order of hostesses. When it’s your month to be “hostess,” you earn hostess benefits starting at $225 in sales – so when each of the 10 people places a $25 order, that month’s hostess will earn $20 of free merchandise AND a hostess set! The amount of free merchandise goes up if the total workshop amount goes up! Just think . . . you can earn hostess benefits just by spending $25 a month and receive a free class!

*Don’t worry if you don’t know 9 other people interested in joining a club.
I will create a club once I have 10 interested people!

Every month we will meet at the St. Paul Municipal Library’s Program Room and you will take part in a valuable class that will teach you some great new techniques and projects. This class will be customized more fully when I have 10 registered participants. I will send out a survey to those registered and we will decide as a group what our interests will be. For example do you always want to do a scrapbook page or are you primarily interested in cards and other projects?
Orders are required to be completed on the evening that our group meets and a $2.00 surcharge per person exists due to the rental of the Program Room at the library.
Please contact Heather Starosielski to join a club today!
(780) 726-2289 home
(780) 645-8644 cell
star@mcsnet.ca


New Semiannual Catalgoue Announcement

Beginning July 2007, Stampin Up! will offer a new catalogue twice a year. The July catalogue will run through December 2007, and a new catalogue will replace it in January. The mini catalogue program is also changing; two minis will be offered instead of four. Here is a schedule at a glance so you can see when each publication will debut.

July 2007 - Fall/Winter 2007 Collection
September 2007 - Holiday 2007 Mini Collection
January 2008 - Spring/Summer 2008 Collection
March 2008 - Occassions 2008 Mini Collection
Each semiannual catalogue will be 208 pages. Sets that are out of season during that catalogue's sales period will be removed. However, out-of-season sets that are not retired will be available for purchase, even though they are not featured in the catalogue.

These changes will allow you to see new products more often! New hostess sets will be offered twice a year. Each catalogue will feature all new samples! A retiring list will be released twice a year instead of once.

Sellebration Sale is almost over!!!

Take advantage now of the most talked about sale of the year!!! For every $75 (before shipping & gst) you get to select for free one of the cool new stamp sets from the Sellebration Catalogue: http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/Stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=storefinder&storeid=1039273
Also if you host a workshop that has $450 in sales by the end of February you will earn another free set from the Sellebration Catalogue. Hurry as this promotion ends February 28th!

Sellebration Card Class
On February 22 I will be hosting a Sellebration Card Class at the St. Paul Municipal Library's program room. This class will feature the new Sellebration Stamp sets. Here are the details:

Card Class: Complete 5 cards featuring the new stamp sets from the Sellebration Catalogue.
When: Febrary 22 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Where: St.Paul Municipal Library Program Room
Cost: $15.00 with $5.00 back for every order over $50.00 (before shipping & gst)

Register today to avoid dissapointment!

Thats it for now ladies!! I'm sure I've forgotten something but if you read this far then bless you!!!!
For more information: Visit my personal blog & scrap blog (ps. comments are always welcome)!!

http://heatherstarosielski.blogspot.com/
http://thescrapproject.blogspot.com/

Thanks everyone!!!

Heather Starosielski
726-2289
star@mcsnet.ca

No comments: