I have 3 openings for tomorrow night's 10 for 10. Cost for non members is $10.00 or free with a $25.00 order. I have attached the 2 projects that we are creating.
This month's projects feature two unique little gift items.
a lip balm give away folder (excluding the lipbalm) (this is perfect for treats at birthday parties or as a non-candy trick or treat item) with a sparkly butterfly on the front!
This month's projects feature two unique little gift items.
a lip balm give away folder (excluding the lipbalm) (this is perfect for treats at birthday parties or as a non-candy trick or treat item) with a sparkly butterfly on the front!
a halloween peek-a-boo treat box (excluding the candy) & I will be showing you a cool way to create your own customized ribbon.
I will have templates available for those that attend.
Please bring the following with you:
Required:
- scissors
- trimmer (please bring your scoring blade if you have)
- personal adhesive (I recommend your usual stuff & Terrifically Tacky Tape for the small box)
Nice if you have but not required:
- corner rounder
- craft knife & self healing mat
I will not be prescoring everything this time so if you have a trimmer with a scoring blade please bring it.
Also I will be posting more info to my customers this week with regards to my annual Christmas Stamp a Stack card class that will be held on November 7th. Watch your email for details as this class always fills up fast.
If you would like to attend tomorrow night's class please email or call:
Heather Starosielski
star@mcsnet.ca
Required:
- scissors
- trimmer (please bring your scoring blade if you have)
- personal adhesive (I recommend your usual stuff & Terrifically Tacky Tape for the small box)
Nice if you have but not required:
- corner rounder
- craft knife & self healing mat
I will not be prescoring everything this time so if you have a trimmer with a scoring blade please bring it.
Also I will be posting more info to my customers this week with regards to my annual Christmas Stamp a Stack card class that will be held on November 7th. Watch your email for details as this class always fills up fast.
If you would like to attend tomorrow night's class please email or call:
Heather Starosielski
star@mcsnet.ca
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment